Tuesday, 10 January 2012

A card for fairy lovers

Hello everyone,

I hope that 2012 has started well for you and that it will be a good year for all of us.

A lot of my products are currently no longer available on the website due to circumstances beyond my control. I am working behind the scenes to get them re-instated as quickly as I can but it is going to take some time, so please bear with me while I do. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there is a particular item of mine which you know was in my store, and it is currently unavailable but you wish to purchase it, please just send me a message via the store and I'll make sure it is given priority and re-uploaded as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I am still adding my new products to the store. My first new card kit for this year is one which will appeal to any fairy lovers that you know:




This versatile multi-use card comes with six different sentiment panel layers and a blank sentiment panel so that you can also devise your own sentiments. You can find it here.

Raw Graphics © Nitwit Collections (Licence Number: 31327)
Design & Template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)

Thanks for reading.
Von